Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Feeling better :)

Dahlia woke up this morning feeling a lot better. She started talking right away and asked for water. Since they finally ok'd me to give her food I immediately asked her if she wanted cheerios. Her face lite up like a light bulb and she said "YEAH"! She ate a handful of cheerios, 3 butter crackers, and a couple of Gerber maple pinwheels. She's been drinking water and juice too.

They have also started her feeds this morning at a super slow rate. I said this before and I'll say it again, "Praying she keeps it down and poops it out"!!

She played a little this morning with me and the nurse. By the way, I love our nurse today. We've had her once before and she's super awesome. This means a lot when you've been through as many nurses as we have.

OK so hopefully today will be more of the same and better and maybe we will take her for a little stroll in the wagon.

:)


No comments: